Kills germs; bacteria; fungi; viruses; eliminates mildew; disinfects hantavirus, avian flu, HIV, swine flu and more
Kills 31 strains of bacteria and 19 different viruses including Covid-19
For use in Homes, hospitals, day care centers, supermarkets, nursing homes, restaurants and more….
Coronavirus has quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. It can survive on surfaces for up to 17 days and people infected by the virus don’t show symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, making it difficult to track and contain. This is why having a trusted professional disease and bio-hazard remediation company on your side is so important.
Preston adheres to all OSHA regulations, and strictly follows the most state-of-the-art procedures when it comes to disease cleanup and disinfection. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still novel, so we continually consult with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date solutions and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim from this list: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- All infected materials disinfected
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment & vans
What to Expect
- People and Pets will be asked to leave the treatment area for 15-30 minutes to avoid breathing in the disinfectant mist before it has had a chance to settle.
- We will ask that you not wipe or clean anything for an additional 30 minutes while the disinfectant is working to kill germs