(CNN)-Four children died in Amarillo Texas…

after someone at their home sprayed water on a previously applied pesticide, causing a reaction that produced toxic phosphine gas, officials in Amarillo, Texas, said. The rest of the story: https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/us/amarillo-texas-pesticide-deaths/index.html

more

Tubes in the Wall System

We will learn quickly that this system was not / is not a solution for pest control of any kind. In fact, it’s down right dangerous. Basic science tells us that if we intentionally (with this system) or unintentionally (a leaking pipe) allow water into an area that has zero air flow...

more

Expensive Problems of Low Income Tenants: How to Get Rid of Bedbugs

bbedbbug-770x411 News

Bed bugs are common pest problem worldwide. Don’t let them drain all the life-force out of you. Call the Preston Pest Control and get rid of pests.

more

Preston Pest Control – Rat Removal

bbedbbug-770x411 News

Preston Pest Control – Rat Removal

more

San Antonio Pest Extermination Services – Get Rid of Pests & Insects‎

bbedbbug-770x411 News

San Antonio Pest Extermination Services – Get Rid of Pests & Insects‎

more